Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week 2

I know it's been a while since I have posted, so I wanted to post a quick update about how things are going.

We got into our city last Sunday, and we got to spend some time getting to know the people we are working with.

Throughout the week, we went to many different temples to learn about what the people here believe. I have some pictures but am having technical difficulties with my camera, so I will have to post those later. It was definitely eye-opening to visit these places.

We also spent a lot of time at the university here and in some other areas walking and talking to the Father and also passing out fliers for the English class that we will be teaching. This class starts Monday, so please lift us up!

This week, we will also be making friendships with nationals and learning about them and their families and hopefully sharing with them about our Family. Please lift this up as well.

I am still experiencing a bit of jet lag, so please ask that the Father gives me enough strength for each new day, as He is already doing.

Thank you all for your support and for remembering me when you talk to the Father. I definitely appreciate it! I will try to post some pictures soon!

-ML-

No comments:

Post a Comment